SC - OT - sorry, looking for folks in Melbourne or Sydney...

sberry at primavera.com sberry at primavera.com
Fri May 22 06:57:57 PDT 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
05/22/98 08:57 AM
Sorry for the bandwidth, folks.  I'm not sure how else to reach folks
over there, and I know we have some on the list.

I'm going to be in Melbourne and Sydney very briefly in July, and was
wondering if the folks down there could tell me if there's anything I
absolutely shouldn't miss - museums, libraries, whatever.

If anyone's willing to comment, please contact me off the list.
Thanks!  -  Aislinn

sberry at primavera,com