SC - Final Date for Cooks' Pennsic Potluck??

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Sun May 24 10:41:13 PDT 1998

Well, it turns out that we are camping in house, so to speak. I am hosting a
few different folks on assorted different nights, but I believe we decided
on war tuesday for the general list pot luck-now we are trying to decide if
we want to do it in an A&S tent or a campsite.
My site wont have seating for more than 12, unless people bring chairs as
well, so perhaps an A&S tent might prove to be a good idea.

margali