SC - Uses for lavender

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun May 24 21:22:07 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
we used lavendar in a sausage recipe many years ago, I believe as
instructed by Sr. Epilario (many years ago, before we were really careful
bout reconstructing, or keeping notes. Sorry!). Be warned...some folks
liked it, some thought it tasted like soap. Me, I liked it.

- --AM

> From: Tim & Dee <timdee at sgi.net>
> To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: SC - Uses for lavender
> Date: Sunday, May 24, 1998 11:41 PM
>
> Greetings to the list. I am Lachlan of House Firebrand, and new to period
cooking. I would like to know if lavender was used in period cooking and in
what context? I have access to a large amount of different types of this
and other herbs. Any help given would be greatly appreciated.