SC - Haggis??

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu May 28 06:28:41 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
we are asked:
> > Anybody got a period haggis recipe??

Check out Robert May. I KNOW I've seen one in later period stuff, but for
the life of me I cant find it now (the copy of May I was using for a
project went home to its real owner).

It was miscellaneous sheep parts, and appropriate spices stuffed into a
sheeps "maw" and boiled. cant remember the binder, if there was one.

good luck!
- --AM