Subject: Re: SC - a wonderful culinary experience...

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri May 29 13:46:56 PDT 1998

Genevia writes:

>> Subject: Re: SC - a wonderful culinary experience...
>> You are a SPOON TEASE!!! - Genevia

>Moi?  <batting eyelashes innocently>
>Actually, the only recipes I have are the red onion marmalade and
>the raspberry vinaigrette.  Which one did you want?

 <<<<Yes! And YES! Please Both!! Best innocent pleading Silly face
mooching sorta look -Hopeful! -- Genevia>>>>>>>>>

Genevia, Ras and others:

I will attempt to get permission to post the recipe for the red onion marmalade.  In the meantime, the raspberry vinaigrette follows:

(For a really LARGE salad:)

1 c extra-virgin olive oil
1.5 c raspberry vinegar
.25 c water
Pinch sugar

Blend well.  Add basil, oregano, white and black peppers to taste.  It will be a little bland if they're dried; give them time to work.  (I would have added thyme but there wasn't any.)  Throw in a handful of frozen raspberries and let sit in fridge overnight.  The next day it should be absolutely lovely and very raspberryish.