SC - Newby in need of HELP!

Sarah Oldenburg lynx6868 at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 14:58:49 PDT 1998

Dear Everyone,
I'm a newby to the Shire of Stromfels.  I've been now in the SCA for
about 8mths. We are currently planning another event with the theme of
pirate.  If any one has some period recipies that would go with this
theme it would help me out.  Also any good name suggestions would be
helpful, the one I want doesn't look like it will be accepted because of
its meaning but I will use it for now.
Thanx,
Flidais