SC - Re: SC calendula

MdePeyriac MdePeyriac at aol.com
Fri May 1 16:51:04 PDT 1998

<<  Long ago, someone entered Caid's Pentathlon (bi-annual A&S competition)
with a movable feast whose theme was "gold". Every dish was colored gold a
different way, and I seem to remember the calendula was one of the colorants.
       Unfortunately, the entrant (now a Laurel) plays infrequently. I'll try
to track her down and get her documentation. >>

Greetings!
      I hope you are able to track her done.  I'd love to have recipes and
documentation for this!  Good luck and keep us posted!   :o_)

                                               Melusine