SC - Fruit-ravioli-disgusting? WRONG!

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Mon May 4 21:44:39 PDT 1998

At a recent demo only one person refused to taste the stuff in the cauldrons
on the fire pit.  Those that did loved it without exception.  The moral of
the
story is period food is unquestionably good.  Bad food is almost always the
result of inadequate cooking skills or flawed redactions.  Period food
produced at the hands of a skillful cook would be beneficial in swaying
potential members to join IMHO.

Ras

Well, Like I said, If you can't get somebody to try something that isn't
made like mom made it, what good is authenticity.

We are an unusual bunch of people and tend to hang out with the like. As I
said, there are people out there who look on anything not the average
whitebread 50's roasted meat, boiled potatoes and boiled veggies, salad with
bottled french dressing as inedible. I still say serving a familiar day
board and slowly getting them used to the idea of other foods is the best
course. Think of the average kid-=you just dont serve them a heaping plate
of pigs feet if they never saw them before
margali