SC - Evil Thoughts about Pennsic Potluck

weymouth at netaxs.com weymouth at netaxs.com
Thu May 7 14:44:30 PDT 1998

How about making it a class or discussion group?  Here's your list of
ingredients, break down in groups, impose some sort of time limit,
discussion afterward.  Sounds like fun to me. Geez, I'll even run it
if someone helps with the ingredients list and we can find a place.

Sounds like it would work better on a different day/time than the
potluck.

Aemilia
(lurking for a long time)