SC - Pennsic Potluck

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed May 6 23:47:49 PDT 1998

No, Dame Alys Katherine suggested the get together in the A+S tent--she's
class co-ordinator again.  Someone else suggested that it be a pot luck.
On a parallel note, margali has invited some folks to dinner during the
first week.  Don't care what it is, I'm coming!  And I agree with Aoife,
that the list-wide pot-luck should be in the A+S tent, as a central
location, easily findable, and no clean-up.
Regards,

Lady Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Orden des Linquistringes, Princess' Order of Courtesy

On Tue, 12 May 1998 09:21:59 -0400 "LHG, JRG" <liontamr at ptd.net> writes:
>Ras wrote:

>In a message dated 5/3/98 5:30:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>allilyn at juno.com
>writes:
>><< Would anyone want to have a small get-together on one of the
>Pennsic > evenings in an A&S tent?   >>>>Would this be in addition to
the potluck already planed?
>>Ras
>I think the confusion here is due to the fact that we do not yet have
>a>site for our originally planned potluck. Margali's camp-daddy hasn't
>said>yes yet AFAIK. 250 sq feet per person does not leave a lot of
partying >room>once the tents are up.
>>Personally, I'd rather see it at an easily find-able teaching tent. No
>one>has to worry about the clean-up afterwards, since we'd just take our
>stuff>and go home! It would also firm up the plans for we many folks,
who >have>limited time to plan stuff at pennsic (already!).
>>Please, however this works out, don't schedule it on the 2nd
WednesdayThat also happens to be right after the woods
battle>(mid-afternoon---can you say heat exhaustion), so folks who are
>combattants
* and chirurgeons*