SC - off topic, distilling list?

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Thu May 7 11:38:56 PDT 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
05/07/98 01:38 PM

Sorry for the bandwidth, folks...     I know some of you are on the
distilling list, does anyone know if it's been active?  I haven't
received anything from it in over a week, but when I tried to
re-subscribe figuring I'd been bounced, it said I was already on it.
????

any info would be greatly appreciated, please just respond to me....

- -  Aislinn

sberry at primavera.com