SC - Pennsic Potluck

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 7 15:55:06 PDT 1998

That's what I thought was going on.  For the potluck, if anyone wants to
leave the pepper, mustard, horseradish et al out of their dish, I'd be
grateful.  If you don't want to, please *warn* me.  Anybody have anything
they want left out of mine?

Regards,

Lady Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Orden des Linquistringes, Princess' Order of Courtesy

On Thu, 7 May 1998 09:29:10 -0400 "marilyn traber"
<mtraber at email.msn.com> writes:
>Actually, Ras and I oopsed and put it out over the list, I was
>inviting>he[and a few others] to dinner the first week, the
potluck[sportula >for>those roman among us] is still the second
week-Tuesday I would guess >seems>to be the default night for most
people.          >margali