SC - Allergy rant - was garlic in British Isles

Fri May 8 07:39:43 PDT 1998

Over the years, I have had about six people tell me of their food allergies.
Of those, two are potentially lethal, my wife is allergic to commercial
curry powder (which showed up at a feast in a cucumber soup) and a gentleman
in the local area who has an allergy to nuts (which I leave out of a number
of recipes and carefully warn him of the dishes which do have nuts or nut
oil.

Bear