SC - Allergy Discussion Conclusions to date

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon May 11 09:53:45 PDT 1998

> My intention in asking about real versus imagined or misinterpreted
allergies wasn't >to sit and  listen to people get huffy at one another.

If I got huffy with anybody, or appeared to, please accept my apology. Anybody
that knows me will tell you I'm not a picky eater. Anybody that knows me will
also tell you I'm not fond of suprises. I don't like swelling, tingly,
suprises, and would prefer to know what's in something I eat.

Presently, having to sit at high table a lot, I have to be on the recieving
end rather than the cooking end a lot more. I hope to get to play in the
kitchend again in two years or so. I for one am not going to what for a law to
tell me to do what I would like to be done as a feast consumer.

Please understand. If I'm visiting the areas where there aren't listings....
or in the case of what happed to me before, there are lists and the chef is
known for altering them at the last minuite, I plan to go off board. I hate
spending the evening passed out on benidril.

And <g> I don't care WHO thinks I'm a wuss.... that's their opinion...

Corwyn.