SC - Feast Planning

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Mon May 11 12:54:21 PDT 1998

The thing that I see that amazes me (I am A#1 anal retentive, I have lists
for everything) is that people can do feast with no prior planning.  I am
currently researching and working on a feast I am doing in November.  I type
out all the recipes I am going to serve.  I start buying ingredients long
before the feast.  I plot out the exact time I will need with each oven
burner, mixer etc for each dish and which dishes I will need to serve them
in.  As such I have ingredient lists for everyone well in advance.  I also
give original copies of my recipes to anyone who is interested.

I think I would pull my hair out at the roots if I couldn't plan out my
feasts.  I guess that is why I have a very good idea of situations with my
ingredients.  I also keep a list of people with food intolerance's in my
area so that I know who may and may not eat what item incase something
happens.  I trained in first aid long ago and I do not want to have to
perform any of it on someone eating my feasts because I made them ill.

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation
Colorado Springs, Colorado