SC - [Fwd: Ingredient Hunt]

John and Barbara Enloe jbenloe at mindspring.com
Mon May 18 19:19:41 PDT 1998

Please try:
Shemen
Shemen Tov Corp.
P.O. Box 455 WOB West Orange
New Jersey  07052
(973) 673-2350

	I recently ordered some items from this company for projects in process.
They indicated that their musk is "non-toxic" (per my lord), but you may
wish to discuss your usage with them.  (My recipe calls for just a few
drops...)  Very prompt and courteous people, too...Good Luck

Ania

At 08:59 AM 5/15/98 -0400, you wrote:

>To: Ceridwen
>From: trimaris at trimaris.com
>Date: 14 May 98 22:55:56 -0500
>Subject: Ingredient Hunt
>

>This is an interruption of the current issue......
>

>I am trying out a new cordial reciepe and have run into a problem
>does anyone know where I can get FOOD GRADE MUSK or know of a reasonable
>substitute??
>
>Thanks
>
>-CHABI MERKIT

In Opera Est Honos.