SC - Sausage recipe

Knott Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Wed May 20 06:14:19 PDT 1998

Greetings!

Lord Ras asked for the recipe for my Lucanian sausage.  I was going to put it here until I realized how long of a post it was.  I will post my adventure in sausage making on my web site.  I will post the address here when it is ready.  If you do not have access to a browser, please let me know privately and I will send you a copy of the text.

Yours,
Avelina, Lady Keyes