SC - Violet Roots

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed May 20 21:27:57 PDT 1998

<<
 I'm chiming in very late into this discussion about violet roots, but a
 friend up here would love to be put on the list to receive some of those
 unwanted roots to see if they'll grow up here, too.

 When you get to my place on the list and I'll send you the snailmail.

 Many thanks from my friend with the garden space.

 Morgana
 In sunny Fairbanks where the green finally burst out this pas week

    I'll be more than happy to send them along to everyone interested--just as
soon as my schedule lets me get in sufficient weeding! *sigh* Maybe *next*

    Ldy Diana, wincing at the thought of the 90 degree days we've been having.