SC - whats an inn? was wanted: a marinade for spit roasting an autocrat

Lady Elisabeth Erinn MacCabe erin at fiac.net
Wed May 27 19:24:44 PDT 1998

At 06:23 PM 5/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>PS Just a question, I'm curious ...
>WHY are your parks dry?

State parks in Georgia are dry, I'm told, because of an archaic holdover of
church sponsored "Blue" laws.  Georgia is down here in the "Bible Belt."

Erinn

PS  If we waited to go camping until there was no danger of forest fire, we
would never go camping... except in a downpour.... <grin>  Which reminds
me... I need to start my sprinklers for my yard......(Oh, lord of mine....
where are you?... I have a job for you to do.....) <evil grin>

erin at fiac.net
http://www.geocities.com/athens/delphi/3275