SC - Armored Rape???

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 20:18:25 PDT 1998

Thanks in advance for any light anyone can shed
on this bulbous
mystery...

Adamantius
<<<<<<<<

(as if I really know more about this than our own honored Adamantius!!)

I had always thought (and I don't even know why) that rape referred to
rampion, a kind of wild oniony thing -- you know, like in the fairy
tale, Rapunzel?  Now my secret is out, and you can all tell where I do
so much of my research (blush).  But what about that?

(Quick, margeli, where is that rock?  I think I have said to much and
gotten noticed!!!!)

Tyrca