SC - Re: Alcohol bafflement

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri May 29 22:09:40 PDT 1998

I'm just glad of one thing... that the Christian culture that inspired these
laws didn't maintain the same rules about eating in comparison to the sin of
gluttony that they did on drinking in comparison to the sin of drunkeness...
In other words... we COULD be talking about how you can't buy meat on a friday
here...

Corwyn.