Alcohol bafflement [was SC - whats an inn?]

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun May 31 23:51:21 PDT 1998

<< So, can you get mead and ciders in your liquor stores? Or does this
centralized
 ordering keep you from getting the less common beverages? >>

Yes, in fact you can.  You submit a request to the Commission, and they see if
they are able to buy that particular item and if they can they do.  Due to a
lot of requests our larger liquor stores actually carry a pretty good
selection, including East European wines, Chaucer's mead and cider (Hornsby's
I think).

For a wider selection in mead, from Cheyenne we can run down to Colorado and
stop by a liquor store.  There is a great meadery in Colorado, as well as a
wide variety of nice local wines.

Noemi