SC -saffron/calendula

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 1 15:40:55 PDT 1998

>>...um, is the "blue" a typo?  Caledulas are yellow or lite orange. <<

oh, boy!  Thanks, Brid, you've saved me making a big mistake.  My new
house is brick--aggressively red brick, and the yellow/orange flowers are
AWFUL.  Probably, the mistake is mine.  Maybe the ones I saw--tiny
plants, no flowers--had a different but similar name.  But the word
'blue' definately appeared.  And if I buy them, now I know not to eat
them!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy