SC - Period Greek food

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 2 23:52:17 PDT 1998

Bogdan din Brasov commented:

>'We did have a discussion of some Calamari recipes that would be period,
>and mayhaps greek.  IF you wish to email me privately, I could repost
>them, that is if Stefan hasn't already posted them, and then you could
>peruse them there...

Yes, there is quite a bit of information on calamari in the seafood-msg
file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium. However, the referances given
such as Apicius are not necessarily Greek. Although a likely Greek food,
it would be nice to have more info before assuming the Greek version was
similar.

I can't remember any other discussions of period Greek food here or elsewhere.
I think this could be an interesting new topic.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net