SC - List Non-Topic Item

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Thu May 7 08:38:12 PDT 1998

Lady Allison asked and here it is.

Cordial recipe

4 cups vodka
4 cups sugar
4 cups milk
4 cups fruit

When I made this I made a raspberry apple cordial.  I put all the
ingredients in a plastic tupperware container and stirred them all together
then sat them in our walk in pantry.  I also used goats milk.  Stir it every
week and leave for about 4 weeks. Then drain the pieces/parts out of it (I
sued a mesh strainer with a coffee filter in it) Then I bottled it into the
nice glass bottles and corked it.

It survived the trip to Estrella from Colorado, but got drank when a Baron
and his three squires came over to help set up my campsite.  They all loved
it.  And Baron Asad applauded me using goat's milk when he found out that I
had.

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation