SC - We're coming to Pennsic!!!

Fri May 8 06:41:33 PDT 1998

> If people can e-mail me and let me know where they're camping, I'll
> keep a list of the campsites we need to go around to. If you read this
> Bear (I think you're the baker), Charles is very interested in talking
> to you specifically about your work.
> Francesca Cellini
>
> (Michelle Dean)
>
> Canberra, Australia

Unfortunately, I will not be at Pennsic.  While it grieves me to miss good
company and good food, I have a number of mundane commitments at that time.
I would enjoy discussing baking with Charles, and if we can not meet, I'm
quite willing to converse via e-mail or snail mail.

The e-mail address is:

terryd at health.state.ok.us

Snail mail:

Terry Decker