SC - Allergy rant - was garlic in British Isles

William Seibert a14h at zebra.net
Fri May 8 07:45:57 PDT 1998

For what its worth, I'm "lactose intollerant", but all I've
noticed that ingesting milk and mild products does is give me a
really bad case of gas.  Doesn't bother me as much as it does the
people in my general area.  Which brings to mind the statement by
the French guard in Python's "Holy Grail" flic.....

bill