SC - Allergy rant

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri May 8 09:57:02 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Allergy rant                        5/8/98

<snip>I have one last question, just out of curiosity: what's the percentage
of people who will personally comment on the allergies they actually have, as
opposed to those of friends, or friends of <snip>

I am allergic to shellfish- scallops muscles etc...  I can eat all other fish
and crustaceans (shrimp, crab etc.).  Shellfish make me itch and start to shut
down my breathing as well as making me naseous... unfortunately I love clam
chowder, I can eat about two spoonfulls safely.
- -brid