SC - Re: allergies & chivilry

Seton1355 Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat May 9 06:10:06 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/9/98 5:45:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, CorwynWdwd at aol.com
writes:
<<  I don't list out all my ingredients >>
You know, I've had a night "to sleep on it" in terms of this allergy thread.
And I've got to tell you, right now at 9 am, I am down right angry that
someone would be so unchivilrous as to not list ingredients.

Firstly I do take responsibility for my own health.  I absolutly need to know
what's in a dish so that I don't get so sick that I get a colitis attack & get
sick for 3 months (yes 3 months! - an attack takes a hell of a long time to
heal.)

Second, as a Jew, I do not care to be slipped some pork or shell fish.

I think it is totally discourteous and unchivilrous to think only of one's own
desires "and not list ingredients"  And totaly uncaring of one's fellow
SCAdians to put their physical health (and I'm not even including religious
bent) at risk.

Thank you for letting me have my say.
(a still upset)  Phillipa Seton