SC - Re: allergies & chivilry

Mike Hobbs llewmike at iwaynet.net
Sun May 10 08:41:45 PDT 1998

I must both agree and disagree with you.  I DO enjoy the challenge of
trying to meet allergies head-on.  I post and repost a date by which I
must know about all allergies.  In addition, as Corpora requires us to
do so after that unfortunate incident several years ago, I post a list
of all ingredients at check in. If someone comes in at the lat minute, I
DO NOT, however, try to accomodate them as it is their mistake, not my
emergency.  I simply tell them what to avoid and let them make the
decision.  LLEW