SC - Mead

Rurik rurik at commnections.com
Mon May 11 13:46:06 PDT 1998

sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG wrote:

> Master Rurik:
>
> I went to your web site and found the recipe for Methylglyn to be
> extremely clear and readable.  However, the website seems to have been
> altered as when I bring it up, step 2 stops in mid-sentence.  On my
> browser all I can see for step 2 is:
>
> "Measure out your water and place it in the kettle, allowing at least 4
> inches of room (make allowances for your honey quantity) to the top of
> your kettle. If your kettle can not accommodate this, using only one
> gallon of water, get a bigger pot. Naturally, the larger your pot - the
> bigger the batch. (Be sure to have an appropriate carboy capacity).
> After filling with water, make a note of where the water level is. Bring
> th "
>
> The recipe sounds delicious, but I would not want to make a critical
> mistake.  Could you advise the missing parts of step 2?
>
> Gwilim de Glamorgan
> Unser Hafen, Outlands

I offer my most humble apologies. it is not your browser, but rather an error on my part. I didn't
catch that the sentence was incomplete. The last sentence of step 2 should be "Bring the water to a
boil."

I will correct this error as soon as possible.

I'm very pleased that you have found this recipe appealing, thank you.

Rurik