SC - Frittours

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Thu May 14 02:57:15 PDT 1998

At 08:50 AM 12/05/98 EDT, Ras wrote:

><< However, I am puzzled by fritters, which are a common recipe ->>
>
>Common? Please share sourses and/or recipes, please. :-)

The Original Mediterranean Cuisine has recipies for Cheese fritters, Onion
and herb fritters, Pancetta dn herb fritters, The Emperor's fritters
(ricotta and pine nuts), Apple fritters and Rice frtters.

I've tried the last three, all of which were good.

Kiriel's make in advance and reheat system is the only way to serve large
numbers, but I reheat in a high oven, rather than a microwave which can
toughen the texture. If you have access to a professional kitchen (ho ho),
I'd undercook, then use the deep fryer to reheat and recrisp.

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia