SC - Introduction

Lady Elisabeth Erinn MacCabe erin at fiac.net
Tue May 19 16:07:33 PDT 1998

Greetings, Good Gentles!

This a quick use of bandwidth to introduce myself as a new member of the
list.  My name is Lady Elisabeth Erinn MacCabe and I come from Shire River
March (mundanely Columbus, GA) in the kingdom of Meridies.

I have always been interested in all types of cooking and my interest in
feastcratting is an outgrowth of my other culinary interests.  I enjoy
using period recipes, adapting these recipes to modern tastes, as well as
developing new dishes using period ingredients and methods.

I am also interested in the presentation of foods and adapting mundane
foods to be presented in a period manner.

I have really enjoyed the list so far and look forward to staying in
communication with all of you.

Erinn
erin at fiac.net
http://www.geocities.com/athens/delphi/3275