SC - Final Date for Cooks' Pennsic Potluck??

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 24 06:25:31 PDT 1998

Greetings!  Was there a final date settled on for everyone who's going
to Pennsic to meet?  The posts (I get the digest form) kept crossing
each other and it was "discovered" that there were _two_ potlucks being
discussed - a private one for some of the list's denizens and one where
everyone was expected.  Was it decided to hold this "general public"
potluck in a private camp or in an A&S tent?  Thanks!

The deaths of both my parents within 45 days of each other has begun to
set in.  I skittle through the house doing "hip wiggles" around stacks
of boxes from their home.  The garage is full.  I have a piano in my
kitchen.  My usual organization and memory is totally shot.  I can't
recall much from day to day (see above).  So, I'd appreciate any
well-organized person giving me the final "poop".  :-)

Alys Katharine