SC - a wonderful culinary experience

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed May 27 11:18:06 PDT 1998

> Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:26:09 EDT
> From: geneviamoas at juno.com
> Subject: Re: SC - a wonderful culinary experience...

> You are a SPOON TEASE!!! - Genevia

Moi?  <batting eyelashes innocently>

Actually, the only recipes I have are the red onion marmalade and the raspberry vinaigrette.  Which one did you want?

> Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:58:46 +0100
> From: "Yeldham, Caroline S" <csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
> Subject: RE: SC - a wonderful culinary experience...

>	It sounds lovely, but what is 'tri-tip'?

Well, that is part of the story... but tri-tip is (I believe) the part of the sirloin that "sirloin tips" usually come from.  Same thing.  Out here it's a very popular grilling cut.

Now, the family, who did the ordering, of course hadn't realized that not everyone would be familiar with that cut...  <g>

	- k