SC - Nobility at work, in and out of kitchens

Caitlin Cheannlaidir caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
Sun Nov 1 10:08:31 PST 1998

Hello,

I'm a newcomer to SCA and to this list ... I haven't even been to my first
event yet! I'm about to move to the Kingdom of Atlantia, and as a serious
hobbyist cook, would like to get involved with the SCA on a culinary level. Is
there anyone on this list in Atlantia (I'll be living, I understand in
Storvik) who might be willing to impart some info to me to help me get
started? I'll confess to great bewilderment at present....

- --Amy