SC - OOP- recipe conversion program

Tammy tammymcc at oz-online.net
Sun Nov 1 13:45:09 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/1/98 1:09:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, uther at lcc.net
writes:

<< .I have several period recipes for meat pies.  They all end up
 with a sweet flavor.  Is there any period basis for a non-sweet or mostly
 non-sweet meat pie?   >>

My personal experience has been that the meat pies I have done tend to
resemble mincemeat more than anything else. There may be savory meat pies also
but I haven't tried any so far. Lady Aoife has had some experience in this
area, IIRC. She might be able to enlighten us. :-)

Ras