SC - Nobility and Feasts

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 1 18:59:47 PST 1998

For me a professional chef and caterer I use food for thought software. Its
about 30 dollars. Its 60 day non crippled shareware and is what mm was meant
to be. The URL is http://www.ffts.com

Andy

WWW.COVENSTEAD.COM coming by December 3 1998
Read or subscribe to the renaissance performers
list go to http://www.eGroups.com/list/ren-fest/