SC - Bible as a Primary Source, and other stuff

Margo Hablutzel Margo.Hablutzel.margolh at nt.com
Mon Nov 2 10:37:46 PST 1998

> After a week, I can finally offer my congratulations to Papa Gunthar (or is
> it my condolances?)
>
> Seriously, Gunthar, I wish you both well, and a reign lacking mustard and
> vinegar/verjuice.
>
> Phlip

Ah, but the problem arises when you realize that I love mustard, horseradish,
pickled-stuff, etc...

In fact, I like just about everything except pickled beets, boiled squash and
okra, and probably brains.

Sara likes fish but not much shellfish. I personally would like to see more
fish served but here in beef-rich Texas that is rare.

BTW, I made up a batch of Savory Toasted Cheese for the Halloween party last
Friday night and it was a huge hit. Especially when broiled over toasted French
bread.

Yers,

Gunthar