SC - meat pies

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Mon Nov 2 16:36:42 PST 1998

I'm sorry for the list post, but your address didn't come up in the
reply
header--really odd--I got the notes!  Thank you1

	Berengaria

Ok, I'm headed out to the post office right now, and I'll send it out.
Sorry about that, I thought I had taken care of all of them before we
left town, but I didn't write "sent" on your letter, so I guess I just
ran out of time.  Look for it in a few days.
	Christianna