SC - Roast Eggs in Lent

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Nov 3 10:37:18 PST 1998

Renata,

I have read your article.  Thank you for the information. I am wondering is
one can use dried roses for this purpose?

There is a middle easten store here in Arlington that sells bags of dried
roses.  I am assuming they are edible.  They also sell rose water and rose
syrup.  I was wondering if one could make rose jam from rose syrup and
dried rose petals.