SC - Jewish Holidays

Margo Hablutzel Margo.Hablutzel.margolh at nt.com
Tue Nov 3 11:02:38 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/3/98 10:45:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< what do you mean by "corrected"? as for reprinting, all I need is for you
 to tell me that you want to do it >>

Basically I like the article and the recipe, however, the information you
present regarding period pigs is inaccurate. I was going to put a note  after
the article updating the pig information. That is what I was asking permission
to do besides permission to put it in the newsletter. If that is not
exceptable I would like to just put the recipe in the newsletter and leave out
the questionable parts.

Ras