SC - meat pies

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Nov 3 12:18:06 PST 1998

I have put a _slightly_ enlarged version of cookbib.htm on my website.
In addition, I extracted from this file all the German sources and put
them in a chronological order, beginning with the many editions and
facsimiles of the "Buoch von guoter spise".
You can find these lists at:

  http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909/cookbib.htm

and

  http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909/germcook.htm

As always: additions and suggestions are extremely wellcome.

Cheers,
Thomas

 ***
 Dr. Thomas Gloning
 Germanistik, Universitaet Giessen
 http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909
 New edition of 15th century cookery book:
 http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909/rfk.htm