SC - private-Catilin

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 18:10:02 PST 1998

 I am one of the people that have offered the loan of books to Bonne.
This is a list of what I have at hand to loan. The Book Shelf to choose
from:
1) Traveling Dysshes, a phamphlet by Siobhan Medhbh O'Rourk.
2) Seven Centuries of English Cooking By Maxime de la Falaise
3) English Bread and Yeast Cookery by Elizabeth David
4) Fabulous Feasts By Madeleine Pelner Cosman
5) Early French Cookery By Scully
6) Pleyn Delit 2nd Ed. by Hieatt et al.
7) Take a Thousand Eggs or More, vol.1&2. by Cindy Renfrow
8) Medieval Kitchen by Redon, Sabban, & Serventi
9) le Viandier de Taillevent , translated by James Prescott
10) Renaissance Recipes by Riley
11) Cariadoc's Miscellany 7th Ed.
12) The Art of Russian Cuisine by Anne Volokh with Mavis Manus - OOP, no
biblio.
13)The Frugal Gourmet Keeps the Feast by Jeff Smith - OOP
14) The Arabian Delights by Weiss-Armush

Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Genevia

On Mon, 02 Nov 1998 22:58:42 -0500 "Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy"
<troy at asan.com> writes:
>Bonne wrote:
>> <SNIP> I've had offers of the loan of books.
<SNIP>, what is the first book  you would