SC - Question on Butters

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Nov 4 12:03:49 PST 1998

Culinary Historians of Boston
Snipped from the web site of a book vendor in the area
(www.foodbooks.com).  The CHB holds regular meetings at the
Harvard-Radcliffe Schlesinger Library (which has a speciality in
women's issues and cookbooks).  I am not a CHB member, and don't
know what their fees are like.

- --Caitlin D.
Carolingia, EK

<begin included text>

                                 NEWSLETTER

   The CHB newsletter is printed six times a year - September, November,
   January, March, May, and July.

   We rely on you for information. If you have anything which you feel
   would be of interest to our membership, please send it in. The
   Factinis, Notes and Queries, and Books and Articles sections of the
   newsletter are always in need of contributions. Please send any
   information to Pat Kelly, 345A Neponset Ave. Dorchester, MA 02122. 617
   282-0478

                      OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS

   Nancy Stutzman, Chairperson, 123 Pembroke St. Boston, MA 02118 (617)
   536-1965

   Lynn Kay, Treasurer, 1 Shipway, Charlestown, MA 02129 (617) 242-7062

   Lori Galvin-Frost, Secretary, 103 Varnum, Arlington, MA 02174