SC - Which books?

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 13:09:01 PST 1998

Hi there,

I just realized that in all my past doings, I have never really paid
attention to butter per capita quantities. I have always delegated this out
and not really given it much thought.

So my question is...

We are having Beef-y Stewe (and a veggie soup from Apicius for the grass
eaters - perfect for our weather - IT SNOWED TODAY!!!) at lunch this
weekend. With this we are serving bread and herbed and honey butters (of
course). How much butter should I do if we are feeding approximately 120? I
have done two pounds but think another pound or two would be a good idea.

I WAS planning on making cheese for lunch to go with the bread, but I can't
find rennet (or junket) anywhere. And I mean ANYWHERE. Ah well, this is just
another project for later when I finally get ahold of some. Sorry Aoife, it
will just have to wait. I haven't completely written it off, just had to
sideline it for now. I am bound and determined to find some....and I usually
get what I want!! <smile>

Micaylah