SC - Period wine-French

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 19:11:24 PST 1998

Greetings to all who come to read this.

Since the American Red Cross has recently changed the content of their
Standard First Aid class, and created several new first aid classes, the
Corporate Chirurgeon General has asked me to head a committee to evaluate
all the first aid classes to recommend which should or should not be
acceptable within the "Standard of Care" for the SCA Chirurgeonate.  I am
appealing for help from across the known world for this.  I am looking for
experienced chirurgeons, marshals, first aid instructors and others willing
to assist.  The committee should be making its recommendations to the
Corporate Chirurgeon General by next Pennsic.  If you are willing please
contact me at brusten at dnaco.net, or by mail: Patrick Smith, 5301 Bear Creek
Road, Miamisburg OH 45342. I do not subscribe to the list you are reading
this on, so replies to here are less than useful.  Your interest in helping
set the standards for Chirurgeon care for the Society is greatly
appreciated.

I remain in service,
Brusten de Bearsul, O.P., O.L., etc.
Master Chirurgeon
Former Middle Kingdom Chirurgeon
Former Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal