SC - Midol

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Thu Nov 5 07:29:52 PST 1998

Christianna posited:
It must be hard to maintain that curmudgeon image when you pen such
words
as these.   Well said, Ras.

 To which Puck must humbly respond:
Lady Christianna, M'lord Ras is beyond any hint of a wisp of a shadow of
doubt the most crotchety, grumpy, uneven tempered, and yes, dare I say
it, curmudgeonly old coots I have ever had the distinct and absolute
pleasure to know.  I simply point out that, in order to be a proper
curmudgeon (speaking as one myself) literacy and a FIRM grasp on ones
language are prerequisite.  In conclusion, along with the previously
mentioned list of traits that I often use to describe m'lord, I also
recognize that he is a master of many and divers skills, sucking up
to....uh....I mean flattering beautiful women with flowery prose being
one of the chief amongst them.  Sorry Phlip, just couldn't hep myself
:-)

running and ducking, Puck