SC - Early Period Clothing/ too late?

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 08:25:17 PST 1998

Helen said...

I asked the french guys and bacon and lard are the same word in french.

Which French guys might these be?

Bacon - Porc salé et fumé or Bacon, worse case scenario, Petit Lard

Lard - Saindoux, Graisse de porc

Where I come from tho' Bacon in French is....Bacon. There are alot of
"franglais" terms used nowadays in both languages but especially in French.

Micaylah
mka Michelle Groulx (read: extreme francophone name) :)