SC - french guys

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 13:36:41 PST 1998

> ---
> Is it necessary to keep it refrigerated/cold?  I'd think the alcoholic content
> of the rum would keep away any yuckies.
> ---

it lives on one corner of my kitchen counter. I suggested freezing it so you could
not take up counter space.---

> <even more jealousy>  Cheesmaking and sausagemaking . . . and here I am pretty
> happy that I might get to cook a simple dinner this weekend.  God, I want a
> kitchen.
> ---

you can come over and do my dishes...;-)

> ---
> I like the chill and blankets better than too much heat, especially if you've
> got someone to snuggle next to.
> ---

we just bought the propane firelog for the deceased woodstove[it has a crack in the
top plate, so we cant use it with wood anymore. we are going to place it in front
of a picture window so we can watch the snow falling just beyond it from the bed.

> ---
> what kingdom are you in?
> ---

east, barony beyond the mountains, canton of dragon's aerie. mundanely canterbury
connecticut.